My specialism is in education and, in particular, how technology can enhance and extend learning, make the work of teachers more effective and enjoyable, and extend creative opportunities. It’s about people and how to maximise their potential – hence the name Learning Potential.
The work I do is varied and includes:
- Commercial bid writing – supporting sales teams in educational content
- Strategic educational ICT consultancy that focuses on building relationships, identifying need, understanding responses,building commitment, and enabling a successful and sustainable implementation
- Online-safety consultancy and training
- Implementing technology in the classroom
- Marketing consultancy and support that focuses on measurable outcomes whether it is strategic and tactical planning, or support for marketing implementation
- Motivational and informative presentations to educators
- Specialist educational authoring for high-impact articles and documents in web and print format
- Training that focuses on effective and appropriate ICT in education and business
- Training that focuses on personal and professional development.
This work has taken me across the UK, to the USA, Russia, Europe and Africa. For a no-obligation discussion about how I could help to fulfil your needs by building a creative partnership and a common vision for success, please contact me via this page.
Graphic Designed by Freepik