Working with Schools
- Thank you so much for your help in rebuilding our plans for ICT. Once again can I say that your diligence and professionalism is very much appreciated and your help will enable us to move our ICT provision further forward.
- Andy quickly develops a good rapport for course attendees, creating a relaxed environment which proves very conducive to learning. Attendees find his explanations and delivery easy to understand and frequently comment on his patience and encouragement when working one-to-one.
- It was really good to see you again. All the feedback from teachers were very positive; even teachers who had originally participated in the first e-safety training remarked how good it was and how it extended their knowledge. As you know one member of staff that we passed by in reception remarked that you made a difficult subject very interesting and informative and he was incentivised to pursue further learning by doing the NSPCC course. I think you have created an excellent awareness of digital citizenship and the issues it raises for all the staff which we are going to build on. Thank you so much for all your help.
- Very informative! Knowledge was great and was extremely helpful. Thank you :-)
Working with Organisations
- Andy has supported us on a number of different occasions. Whether it’s a large-scale project (for example writing, coordinating and presenting national conference presentations) or smaller-scale projects (market research, copy writing, campaign support). Andy is always easy to work with, highly-organised and professional in his approach. We’ve been delighted with the outcomes too.
- Thank you for all your help with the pamphlet. The group was very positive about the booklet. Thank you too for all the additional work you did with the focus groups and Learning Journeys, and for your flexibility.
- I’m sure that much of the success of the project was due to Andy’s consummate professionalism.
- Thank you for supporting our conference this year. Our keynotes have traditionally been based around strategy and leadership but we were very keen this year to engage and directly inspire the classroom teacher; theirs are often the hardest “horizons” to “expand” as it is difficult to get a global perspective when you are at the chalk face. I have to say, you met all of our expectations and feedback has been superb. It soon became apparent that they all needed a jotter to get the ideas down quick enough! You also tempered it with a superb sense of humour and a very honest connection with the delegates that I know was appreciated by those in the two auditoria.
- Just a quick note to say that I really enjoyed your presentation yesterday, I especially liked the eclectic content, it was most thought provoking, and full of inspiration for potential future projects. Take care, and thank you once again for what I consider the highlight of the exhibition.
- Great ideas and very inspiring. Really loved the session Andy! Thanks.
- Thank for the inspirational session this afternoon. So many great ideas and concrete examples. Brilliant!
- Great presentation – lots of things to think about and take back in my metaphorical pick and mix bag!
For a no-obligation discussion about how I could help to fulfil your needs by building a creative partnership and a common vision for success, please contact me via this page.
Grapic Designed by Freepik